Delicious, cheesy, and easy spinach and artichoke pizza. This is the perfect pizza to make at home! No special equipment needed and on the table in 25 minutes.
Easy Pizza Recipe
I’m all about quick and easy pizza recipes that are delicious and fuss-free. No precooking ingredients like sautéing onions, garlic, or other toppings.
Just throw all ingredients on top of a store-bought pizza dough (or homemade, if you are in the mood) and bake it. That’s it!
Plus, this pizza only takes around 25 minutes from start to finish. The pizza cooks pretty fast, so in less than 15 minutes you’ll have amazing homemade pizza.
Delicious quick white pizza
Who doesn’t love a delicious spinach artichoke dip? Exactly! That’s why spinach and artichokes have always been one of my favorite pizza toppings.
Crème fraiche is my favorite ingredient for making flavorful white pizza fast. A thin layer of crème fraiche – or ricotta, if you don’t have crème fraiche on hand – will result in a creamy white pizza without getting a soggy crust.
Top it with delicious vegetables plus a melting cheese like low moisture mozzarella, young gouda, or fontina and you’ll be in pizza heaven.
Pizza without special equipment
You don’t have to have a pizza oven or a pizza stone to make delicious pizza at home. Just a regular oven and a baking sheet will do the trick!
I like to bake the pizza on a sheet pan. Since I have a tiny kitchen, there is no space for a pizza stone, so this method is most convenient for me. The pizza will have a beautiful crust and the topping will be beyond delicious.
How many servings?
This pizza will yield 1 baking sheet. I usually stretch the pizza to 10x14-inch or 26x36 cm. It’s enough for two hungry people or four people if you are only snacking or enjoy it with a big side salad.
I hope you love this easy pizza recipe. Please leave me a comment and rating if you do!
Click stars to rate now!
Quick Spinach and Artichoke Pizza (5 ingredients)
- ¾ pound (350 g) pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- ¼ cup (60 g) crème fraiche (substitute ricotta)
- 1 ⅓ cups (150 g) shredded low moisture mozzarella (substitute young gouda or fontina)
- 1 cup fresh (baby) spinach
- 1 cup marinated artichokes from a jar/can, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- Fresh basil and thyme leaves
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C), or to 400 °F (200 °C) if using a fan-oven.
- On a lightly floured surface, push or roll the pizza dough out until it fits the baking sheet, about 10x14 inch (26x36 cm). If you stretch the dough by hand, working from the center out, you can leave a thicker rim (yum!). Use as much flour as necessary to keep it from sticking to the counter and your hands. If the dough is hard to work with, let it rest for 5 minutes to relax, then continue stretching.
- Place the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Stir crème fraiche to lighten it and give it a softer texture. If it’s cold, it can be hard to spread – thin with a teaspoon of water at a time until spreadable consistency is reached.
- Spoon crème fraiche over the dough leaving a ½-inch border. Top with fresh spinach, then shredded cheese. Arrange roughly chopped artichokes over the pizza.
- Slide the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden, about 15 minutes. Rotate the sheet halfway through for even browning.
- Remove pizza from the oven. Optional: Top with torn burrata, fresh basil and thyme, and some parmesan cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired. Enjoy!